MLMZING 728 MLM Training

Thursday, August 25, 2011

FROM TRAGEDY TO TRIUMPH- MY ZIJA STORY


My Zija story is very similar to many of the ones we here about on a daily basis. What's not like everyone else's story are the circumstances leading up to my introduction to our great company.

You see on August 16, 2010 my life changed forever. My brother, Brad , made the sad decision to take his own life. Which left my family devastated!! A very deep depression followed for me. I was severely depressed, gained a lot of weight and was on very strong doses of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication. It was as if my once happy life had lost all meaning and direction.

Many of you who know me through the business have seen the physical results of using Zija and my passion for this opportunity. Some of you know of my loss, I share it with the rest of you now not for sympathy but for greater understanding of what this journey really means to me, and how great the Zija products really are!

When I sat down and researched Moringa Oleifera, I quickly noticed the optimal nutrition it provided. Moringa is basically a perfect food that's safe for anybody to consume. That was definately an eye opener, because I could give Zija to my child. We all drink Zija in my family.. My sister-in-law used Zija as a Pre-natal, with wonderful results! We all love it and have had positive results with Zija.

Over the past ten months I've lost 40 pounds and am no longer on any prescription drugs of any kind. No more depression, allergies or joint pain and an I have an abundant amount of natural energy! I can say with confidence, that I feel better right now, than I've felt in 15 years.

I would also like to thank all of my business partners who have guided me through this business. Your leadership and positive attitudes have impacted my life forever. I was immediately impressed by the quality of people I have met and worked with through Zija. All of the self-development, events and training have kept my mind off the negativity and things I can't control in my life. I now realize the things that are possible to achieve for my family.

I truly believe in Zija as a product for better health,and this business is absolutely mind blowing! Our own personal team is growing at such a rapid pace, we can hardly keep up. The training and people in Zija to help you succeed are in place. All you have to do is jump in! I'll be drinking life in until the day I leave this earth. Zija is a Miracle drink.





No comments:

Post a Comment