MLMZING 728 MLM Training

Friday, August 26, 2011

Zija Testimony- Read how Zija helped with Fibromyalgia and Migraines

Like many of you I was introduced to Zija by a good friend of mine. At the time I had a lot of different health issues going on. I was overweight, had high triglycerides, high blood pressure, suffered from anxiety & depression, chronic migraine headaches, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I lived every day of my life in pain. 

I decided to try Zija for the weight loss benefits. Over the past ten years I've tried everything to lose weight, so I thought a nutritional based weight management would be great. The first day I saw an improvement in my daily pain. Almost ten months later I've lost 35 pounds. I have gotten off the five daily medications I was on. I have one migraine every couple of months versus several a week and I don't live in pain  any more. My lab work has came back so improved, my fibromyalgia doctor told me at my last visit that I'm 5-7 years ahead of his treatment protocol.

  If someone would have told me on October of last year that all of these things would improve so drastically I would've laughed in their faces.  At the time I joined Zija, I had know idea the financial opportunities it would bring. I have been a cosmetologist for the past twelve years and owned my own business for the past two. I'm now earning thru Zija what I make in my salon working full-time on a part time basis. 

I have never received so much support or positive reinforcement in any job I've ever had as I have from our Zija family. My husband and I are now looking at all the options that have been opened up for us thru Zija.  Not only will we be able to reach our financial goals much quicker than we ever anticipated, but we are looking at some much bigger opportunities that will effect our friends and family.
-Destiny Ray

1 comment:

  1. I also decided to try this ziza for my weight loss, but don’t have proper information about this product. Can you please provide some benefits of ziza product?

    zija

    ReplyDelete